Endura Products has released a series of sill updates and improvements throughout the first half of 2019. The bulletin attached below highlights all of these updates for you in one place.
Summary of updates and improvements:
- Elimination of all wood substrate sill platforms: due to the increasing demand for composite-based products, production of traditional/wood substrate sill products have been discontinued.
- Introduction of the updated Z-Lineal sill platform: the current Z-Lineal Classic platform and the Z+ platform, have been merged to deliver unlimited cuttability, full caulking surface and a thermal break.
- Introduction of a new Oak Adjustable Z-Series platform
- Introduction of a new Exposed Nose (Z-FEN) Sill platform: for 2/6, 2/8, and 3/0 Fixed Inswing sill.
- Introduction f the Replaceable Deck Sill™ (RDS) platform: Now available in three widths, 4-9/16", 5-5/8", 6-9/16" and 7-5/8" for Single, French, Hinged Patio and Continuous Sidelite Sills.
- Introduction of a new Cuttable Injection Mould platform: for All-Aluminum Bumper Outswing Sills.
For more detailed information on the above please follow the button below.
If you have any questions or if you are interested in any items outlined above, please contact us.